This is to inform you that the Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament is looking for a 50% parental leave replacement for the position of Assistant to the online department (social media, web and audio-visual) - Media/Communications assistant (fixed-term contractual agent contract of 6 months function group III).
Starting date: As soon as possible
Tasks to be performed:
- Preparing sharepics (and sometimes animated gifs) in different languages as well as posts in English for the Group social media accounts (FB, Twitter and Instagram) in close cooperation with the social media coordinator and community manager;
- Preparing layout for newsletters, call for actions and mailings;
- Updating the database of contacts (CRM)
- Searching for images and visuals for online communication;
- Assisting with monitoring and evaluating digital campaigns
- Qualifications and experience required:
- Good technical skills related to the tasks in the job description;
- Excellent level of spoken English and very good writing skills in English;
- Good knowledge of another EU language;
- Knowledge/experience of Adobe Creative Cloud suite and especially Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Première;
- Experience in digital communication
- Knowledge/experience of contact data bases (CRM);
We expect the candidate being an excellent team player who likes to work in a multicultural environment.
The Greens/EFA group is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. In case of equal appreciation on competence and suitability for the position, preference will be given to female applicants.
In case of interest in this position, send a motivation letter with your CV and supporting documents by e-mail only to the Deputy Secretary General of the Group ([email protected]) with copy to Greens/EFA HR department ([email protected]) before 19/11/2018 end of business 19.00 (GMT+1).
Dela och diskutera sidan med dina vänner
Starta ett politiskt samtal, vår demokrati mår bra av det!