Tasks to be performed:
- Provide general administrative support to the Secretary General and manage correspondence, archive documentation;
- Draft and write formal letters as well as minutes of meetings, briefings and other papers
- Responsible for coordinating the committee highlights
- Managing the secretary general’s contacts
- Coordinating the voting lists for the plenary sessions
- Coordination of meetings of the Secretary General for communication and with team leaders
- Daily management of the Secretary General’s diary
- Daily management and follow up of different tasks upon request by the Secretary General;
- Organising travel and reimbursement for the secretary general;
- Have a mother tongue standard of French as well as a very good knowledge of English
- Have good drafting capabilities, in French and English
- Be able to draft and write formal letters as well as minutes of meetings, briefings and other papers;
- Have experience in office management,
- Have a very good knowledge of current office software and internet applications (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, data base research etc.);
- Have knowledge about the European institutions, in particular the European Parliament and its Rules of Procedure;
Under article 12, (2) of the Conditions of Employment of Other Servants (CEOS) of the European Communities, candidates must:
- Be citizen of an EU Member State;
- Enjoy full rights as citizen;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the laws concerning military service;
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved.
We expect the candidate to be an excellent team player, open minded and proactive, who likes to work in a multicultural environment, ready to work flexible hours and joining on missions.
The Greens/EFA group is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. In case of equal appreciation on competence and suitability for the position, preference will be given to female applicants.
In case of interest in this position, send a motivation letter with your CV by e-mail only to the Deputy Secretary General of the Group ([email protected]) with copy to Greens/EFA HR department ([email protected]u) before 12th of September end of business 7pm Brussels time.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Dela och diskutera sidan med dina vänner
Starta ett politiskt samtal, vår demokrati mår bra av det!