Tasks to be performed:
- Management of the office of the Deputy Secretary General, including archiving, documentation, time management, daily correspondence;
- Drafting formal letters, minutes, preparation and briefings for a wide variety of meetings;
- Assistance in the specific fields of responsibility of the Deputy SG in particular Personnel and Finances & activities in parliamentary bodies (Coordination of PGs, Bureau of the group), working closely with the teams (HR, finance, IT and logistics/Events) under the responsibility of the DSG;
- Assists in the preparation on internal and external group activities;
- Follow up of different tasks upon request by the Deputy Secretary General.
- Experience in the European institutions. Experience in Human resources and/or finances is an asset
- Very good knowledge of English. Good knowledge of French or German is an asset.
- Educational background in line with the function;
- Very good writing skills and knowledge of organisational methodology and data management;
- Good knowledge of the European institutions and its regulatory framework is considered an asset.
- Have a very good knowledge of current office software and internet applications (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, data base research etc.);
Under article 12, (2) of the Conditions of Employment of Other Servants (CEOS) of the European Communities, candidates must:
- Be citizen of an EU Member State;
- Enjoy full rights as citizen;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the laws concerning military service;
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved.
We expect the candidate to be an excellent team player, open minded and proactive, who likes to work in a multicultural environment, ready to work flexible hours and joining on missions.
The Greens/EFA group is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. In case of equal appreciation on competence and suitability for the position, preference will be given to female applicants.
In case of interest in this position, send a motivation letter with your CV by e-mail only to the Deputy Secretary General of the Group ([email protected]) with copy to Greens/EFA HR department ([email protected]) before 12th of September end of business 7pm Brussels time.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Dela och diskutera sidan med dina vänner
Starta ett politiskt samtal, vår demokrati mår bra av det!