The network officer will report directly to the Secretary General and will work closely with the Deputy Secretaries General and the Team Leaders, in particular with the Communication & Strategy Team Leader.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Tasks to be performed:
- Participating in the internal Task Force set up for the information campaign of the group, which promotes the work done by the Group during the current legislative period.
- Contributing to the implementation of the projects decided by the group in the framework of the information campaign.
- Networking with Green Parties and potential partner parties in the Member States, identifying their needs in the framework of the information campaign 2019, in cooperation with the European Green Party
- Organising, in cooperation with the concerned staff, thematic conferences between the Group and Green Groups from national parliaments.
- Keeping up-to-date contact details of Green parliamentary groups and other key relations.
- Presence in the Bureau of the Group when necessary.
- Frequent travelling will be required.
Qualification and experience required:
- Excellent level of English.
- Good knowledge of any other EU language.
- In-depth knowledge of the Greens/EFA positions.
- Experience in a political environment and a multicultural surrounding.
- Experience with national parliaments, Green parties, and information campaigns is an asset, as well as working experience in line with the function.
In case of equal appreciation on competence and suitability for the position, preference will be given to female applicants.
In case of interest in this position, send a motivation letter with your CV by e-mail only to the Deputy Secretary General of the Group ([email protected]) with copy to Greens/EFA HR department ([email protected]) before 19/03/2018 end of business (7PM GMT+1).
Dela och diskutera sidan med dina vänner
Starta ett politiskt samtal, vår demokrati mår bra av det!